ادارة المنتدى
منتديات ناس امجدل

عزيزي (تي) الزائر (ة) يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا

او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي

سنتشرف بتسجيلك

شكرا
ادارة المنتدى
منتديات ناس امجدل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لكل العرب والمسلمين

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان ربي العظيم
اللهم صلي وسلم على سيدنا محمد عدد خلقك ورضا نفسك وزنة عرشك ومداد كلماتك
سبحان الله عدد ماكان وعدد ما يكون عدد الحركة والسكون
اللهم لك الحمد حتى ترضى ولك الحمد اذا رضيت ولك الحمد بعد الرضى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ماجد المهندس - سحرني حلاها 2012
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 14, 2012 6:39 pm من طرف MR Moh

» معجزةةةةةةة
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2012 9:20 pm من طرف soultan

» الدهاء والحكمة
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2012 9:06 pm من طرف soultan

» التاجر واليهودي
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:31 pm من طرف soultan

» القارب العجيب
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:22 pm من طرف soultan

» حكمة امراة
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:11 pm من طرف soultan

» ذكاء القاضي
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:07 pm من طرف soultan

» الصيدلي والادمان على التدخين
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 9:58 pm من طرف soultan

» عدت بعد ان تم اغتيالي
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 9:54 pm من طرف soultan

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
MR Moh
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_vote_rcapArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_voting_barArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_vote_lcap 
soultan
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_vote_rcapArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_voting_barArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_vote_lcap 
salahe tiger
بن البلاد
زوالي وافحل
jinzo
the king
Dark M@n
nOOr
benali_94
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 11 بتاريخ السبت أغسطس 27, 2011 9:15 pm
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط ناس امجدل على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتديات ناس امجدل على موقع حفض الصفحات

ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MR Moh
إداري
إداري
MR Moh

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1904
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/06/2010
العمر : 30
الموقع : naseamjedel.rigala.net

ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB   ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 23, 2010 1:19 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre v3.0.1.180 Platinum with SimHD Plugin ML RUS (+Portable) | 437 MB

ArcSoft TotalMedia™ Theatre — Enhance your movie watching experience with tons of cool features and options that you just can%27t get from a standard DVD player. With a stylish, intuitive interface that makes it easy for beginners, and a wide assortment of advanced options that video enthusiasts crave, ArcSoft TotalMedia™ Theatre does everything but pop your popcorn.
Support includes 1280x720 (720p), and 1920x1080 (1080p). The smooth playback and excellent performance (lower CPU usage) makes the obvious choice for video player to view video.
Platinum edition (Platinum Edition) enables you to enjoy the magnificent high-quality playback of movies and files, this version also supports formats Blu-ray Disc and interactive features (Profile 1 Blu-ray disc 1, show a bonus, BD-Live). Supports advanced audio options, including the possibility of extremely high quality playback in stereo.
Video player fully supports next generation audio formats used in Blu-ray discs and HD DVD: LPCM, AC-3, DD + and MLP. Of course, it also supports Dolby Surround, Digital 5.1 (AC-3) and the virtual sound. With 10-band equalizer, you can choose from a variety of presets, or customize the sound they correspond to your own taste. Support HDCP. Support video formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, M2P, EVO, VOB, M1V, M2V, ASX, WMV, WMV HD, DAT, VRO, DVR-MS, 26L, JSV, JVT, H.264 HD, MP2, MOV, DV AVI, VC1, TS, TRP, TP, M2TS, RM (RealMedia), MOV (QuickTime), QT, FLV, MKV, AVI (DivX), DivX HD, RAM, RV, 3GP, 3P2.
Features:
• Video Player includes full support for the protection of digital content with high bandwidth (HDCP).
• Monitoring can be done when connected through the interface DVI, and when connecting HDMI.
• View AACS-protected discs. Tehnoloiya AACS (Advanced access system) is designed to protect Blu-ray and HD DVD. ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre fully supports playback of AACS-protected discs.
• Intelligent stretching of the image (Smart Stretch). Tired of blank borders when you watch a movie on the screen 4x3 16x9? Function "intellectual tension" allows you to stretch the video to full screen with minimal distortion.
• Automatically improve video.Intellektualnoe color enhancing real-time makes your movies attractive and colorful frame by frame.
• Changing the time scale (Time Stretch). On a flight and no time to finish a movie? The %27Time Stretch lets you watch a two hour video in an hour without losing video and audio quality.
• Virtual Speaker The ArcSoft. ArcSoft Virtual Speaker includes a speech assistant, virtual surround module, and a fully customizable Smart Bass amplifier, allows you to generate a powerful sound from a weak signal or with headphones.
• 10-band equalizer. Maximum 10-band equalizer allows you to fine-tune the sound, choose from a variety of presets, or create your own to your personal tastes.
• Floating Toolbar. Save your screen space for the movie, not to control playback. Access common navigation commands while watching full-screen movie without using the main control panel.
• Update programmy.Udobnye links within the program make it easy to upgrade to the latest version.
Features:
• Plug SimHD. SimHD ™ is an exclusive technology to make ArcSoft multimedia files • DVD and standard definition to high definition files, providing a clearer and more vivid picture in real time.
• Advanced video decoding: MPEG-1/2/4, VC1 (SMPTE 421M), H.264 HD;
• Support for playback of music:
CD, MP3 CD and other music discs;
• Setting the region code;
• Support improved mechanism for protecting access to data (AACS) for HD DVD and Blu-ray;
• parental controls
• Intelligent stretching of the image (Smart Stretch);
• Changing the time scale (Time Stretch);
• Automatic quality improvement;
• Capture images from the screen;
• Auto resume playback;
• Create a playlist;
• Easy to use: pop-up menu, shortcut keys for playback actions.
Features:
The ultimate high-definition movie experience! Check out these cool features:
* Supports playback of Blu-ray movies and high-definition multimedia files
* Enhanced Blu-ray interactive feature support, including BD Profile 1.0, Bonus View and BD-Live
* Direct playback from high-definition Camcorder
* Excellent performance with high hardware acceleration compatibility and Advanced De-Interlace (ADI)
* Home theatre audio experience
* HDMI 1.3 pass-through support, for lossless 7.1 channel audio output through receivers *
* Smart playback features such as Time Stretch, smart stretch and Auto-Resume
* Received excellent scores on HQV test
* Requires compatible hardware.
What%27s New in 3.0.1.180:
NEW FEATURES:
1. Revised audio mixing modes options.
2. Enhanced volume control with volume boost support.
3. Support 3D plug-in (available seperately).
BUG FIXES:
1. Fix various issues with SPDIF output.
2. When in HDMI mode, bitstreaming DD / DTS on DVDs doesn%27t work.
3. Fix audio compatability issue with Creative X-Fi Titanium / Fatality, ASUS Xonar D1/D2 and other devices using C-Media chipset.
4. DTS 5.1 audio has side / rear surround channels swapped.
5. Virtual Clone Drive supported on XP.
6. Support MKV playback for new customers.
7. Fix 7.1 channel LPCM on a Blu-ray disc outputting as 2 channel LPCM when in HDMI / Original Primary Audio mode on the Xonar HDAV.
8. Fixed issue where system could not enter low-power mode even after playback stops.

Download from Hotfile
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Download From Sharingmatrix
Download From Fileserve
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://naseamjedel.rigala.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» DVDFab Platinum 7.0.7.0 Final + Portable | 19 MB + 13 MB
» Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition 9.0 (Full) | 103 MB
» AudialsOne Platinum 4.2.9900.0 | 63 MB
» WinX DVD Ripper Platinum v5.13.3 | 8.91 Mb
» vie Studio HD Platinum 10.0 Build 179 | 141.6 Mb

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ناس امجدل :: البرمجيات :: multimedia-
انتقل الى: