ادارة المنتدى
منتديات ناس امجدل

عزيزي (تي) الزائر (ة) يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا

او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي

سنتشرف بتسجيلك

شكرا
ادارة المنتدى
منتديات ناس امجدل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لكل العرب والمسلمين

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان ربي العظيم
اللهم صلي وسلم على سيدنا محمد عدد خلقك ورضا نفسك وزنة عرشك ومداد كلماتك
سبحان الله عدد ماكان وعدد ما يكون عدد الحركة والسكون
اللهم لك الحمد حتى ترضى ولك الحمد اذا رضيت ولك الحمد بعد الرضى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ماجد المهندس - سحرني حلاها 2012
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 14, 2012 6:39 pm من طرف MR Moh

» معجزةةةةةةة
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2012 9:20 pm من طرف soultan

» الدهاء والحكمة
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2012 9:06 pm من طرف soultan

» التاجر واليهودي
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:31 pm من طرف soultan

» القارب العجيب
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:22 pm من طرف soultan

» حكمة امراة
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:11 pm من طرف soultan

» ذكاء القاضي
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 10:07 pm من طرف soultan

» الصيدلي والادمان على التدخين
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 9:58 pm من طرف soultan

» عدت بعد ان تم اغتيالي
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2012 9:54 pm من طرف soultan

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
MR Moh
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_vote_rcapLingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_voting_barLingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_vote_lcap 
soultan
Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_vote_rcapLingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_voting_barLingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_vote_lcap 
salahe tiger
بن البلاد
زوالي وافحل
jinzo
the king
Dark M@n
nOOr
benali_94
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 4 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 4 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 11 بتاريخ السبت أغسطس 27, 2011 9:15 pm
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط ناس امجدل على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط منتديات ناس امجدل على موقع حفض الصفحات

Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MR Moh
إداري
إداري
MR Moh

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1904
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/06/2010
العمر : 30
الموقع : naseamjedel.rigala.net

Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB   Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 17, 2010 9:58 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
[ندعوك
للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

c

Lingea Lexicon Electronic dictionaries are Lingea%27s hugely successful flagship product featuring state of the art technology and design. The latest version of the Lexicon; the Lexicon 5 is the result of nearly twenty years of development and innovation. Lingea Lexicon dictionaries have become market leaders as a result of the significant advantages they offer the user in terms of ease of use and advanced features.The same level of experience and expertise involved in the production of these high quality Lingea products is also used in the development of client projects. All features of the Lexicon outlined below can be incorporated into the client%27s product according to their wishes.So please take a few moments to read about the award-winning Lexicon a product of which Lingea and its dedicated development team is rightly proud and remember some or all of these unique features can easily be incorporated into your product.
Lexicon Search Tools
Morphological search feature enables the user to search for a word by entering it in any grammatical form (plural, past tense etc.) This feature is very useful when working in a language with a high degree of inflection such as Czech, Russian or German especially if the user is not a native speaker of the language
Automatic language recognition feature enables the user to recognise the language of a given word even if the word exists in both languages of the bi-lingual dictionary
Phonetic search feature enables the user to search for a given word even if they are unsure of its spelling. This feature is especially useful to users working in a language such as English where the pronunciation and written form of a given word often differ significantly. In addition it is sometimes the case that users may have had significantly more exposure to the spoken rather than the written form of the language
Full text search feature enables the user to find significant words,phrases or collocations in a text simply by entering the desired word, phrase or collocation. As well as the obvious practical benefits of this function in text editing etc. it is also an excellent tool for language learning as the context of use in any particular case aids understanding and adds to the users knowledge
Recorded pronunciation feature enables the user to hear the pronunciation of 70,000 headwords by a native speaker in CD quality. This is a major advantage in the study of all languages but is invaluable for languages such as English where as we said the pronunciation and written form of a given word often differ significantly. This feature is also a valuable resource if their opportunities of hearing native speaker pronunciation are limited. Last but certainly not least this feature enables the user to record their own version of the given word and compare it with that of the native-speaker!
Educational features of the Lexicon enable the user to test their vocabulary in a range of thematic word groups using a challenging and entertaining system involving the memorisation and practise of the target group of words
Working with other Programs
A major advantage of the Lingea Lexicon from a technical point of view is that it can easily be used with other applications utilising the clipboard system, mouse drag and drop method, MS Word components and pop-up features. In fact Lingea%27s highly experienced technical team is able to come up with the best possible package to ensure a top-class product and is equally happy to work to specifications provided by the client.
Awards and Reference Clients
Since their launch Lingea Lexicon Electronic Dictionaries have won a number of prestigious awards including several for Dictionary of the Year and Top Product awards from computer magazines. In addition probably the greatest recognition of the Lingea Lexicon%27s success is that it is used by a very large number of satisfied customers including multinational companies such as Unilever, Siemens, Panasonic and many other schools and organisations.
Homepage - [ندعوك
للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Download Links
HOTFILE.COM
UPLOADING.COM

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://naseamjedel.rigala.net
soultan
المدير العام
المدير العام
soultan

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 672
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/06/2010
العمر : 45

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB   Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 19, 2010 6:16 pm

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور
MR Moh
إداري
إداري
MR Moh

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1904
العمر : 30
الموقع : naseamjedel.rigala.net

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB   Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 05, 2010 12:49 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
salahe tiger
إداري
إداري
salahe tiger

عدد المساهمات : 410

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB   Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 16, 2010 9:38 pm

مشكوووووووور.لك مني اطيب تحية

Lingea Lexicon v5.0.0.3 Business/MedicineLaw/Technical | 73.5 MB
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ناس امجدل :: البرمجيات :: برامج الحاسوب-
انتقل الى: